It was the best of of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity
– Charles Dickens
How to build an Industrial Age system:
- Rely on economies of scale
- Sell as much volume to the masses as possible
- Decrease cost of goods as much cost as possible
- Make as much margin as possible
- Until competition copies you
- Then race to the bottom in a price war
How to build a Connection Economy system:
- Rely on genuinely connecting with, relating to and inspiring a niche of niche global audience
- Take your global audience on a journey over time of self and group actualisation by continually gracing them with digital work as art
- Intentionally cater to the top 80/20 aspirational segment of your audience with premium products/services at premium prices
- Watch as competitors attempt to copy what they can see (digital files/graphics) but fail at what they can’t see (leadership, relationship, trust, love and the network effect built over time)
- Race to the top & charge more than what ‘generalists’ in your field charge
How can we help?
Not many people know this but the word ‘Crisis’ in Chinese is actually made up of 2 characters, one means Danger and the other means opportunity.
Although we are going through this crisis, this current situation can force us to come up with better and more efficient processes, internal collaborations and better leaderships.
If you need help with your Online Ads, reach out to us here: https://intnt.nl/hello
Stay up to date
Get notified when we release more content. Subscribe here.