Leaders are readers
By far, the easiest way to think digital is to immerse yourself in a digital environment. Failing that, the next best thing is to get into the minds of those who are at the forefront of the Connection Economy by consuming their articles, books, TED talks and podcasts.
Here are some free milestones in thought leadership to fast track your brain to think digital.
- Chris Anderson: The Long Tail
- Kevin Kelly: 1000 True Fans
- Malcolm Gladwell: The Tipping Point
- James Surowiecki: The Wisdom of Crowds
- Macolm Gladwell: 10,000 Hours
- Seth Godin’s Startup School: 15 episode podcast
- Nicholas Negroponte on Beyond Digital (LongNow Podcast)
- Chris Anderson on The Maker’s Revolution (LongNow Podcast)
- Jimmy Wales on Wikipedia and Free Culture (LongNow Podcast)
- Peter Diamandis on Long Term X Prizes (LongNow Podcast)
- Ray Kurzweil on Kurzweil’s Law (LongNow Podcast)
- Stanford University Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders podcast
How can we help?
Not many people know this but the word ‘Crisis’ in Chinese is actually made up of 2 characters, one means Danger and the other means opportunity.
Although we are going through this crisis, this current situation can force us to come up with better and more efficient processes, internal collaborations and better leaderships.
If you need help with your Online Ads, reach out to us here: https://intnt.nl/hello
Stay up to date
Get notified when we release more content. Subscribe here.