Le Rose is an online retailer, specialising in robes and gifts for brides and bridesmaids.
After rapid organic growth via Etsy and Instagram, they were looking to transition to a scalable model using Paid Advertising, while maintaining their existing presence particularly on Etsy, where a majority of sales come from.
While protecting Brand was important – we needed to ensure we were not simply transferring value from one channel to another:
- Create a scalable structure for growth via Google Ads
- Maintain sales from Etsy
- Drive Branded Search performance from Unbranded keywords
In a season of rapid growth, we needed an agency that could listen & action our unique brief. Being new to Adwords it was incredible to have Intentional respond and explain the strategy & structure in a simple way. But more than that, deliver on their promise to help scale our business through advertising without sacrificing organic sales
– Kristy Breed, Founder, Le Rose
Strategy & Results
In the years we have been working with Le Rose, we’re proud to see their brand and sales grow month on month.
We successfully implemented a media buying strategy that started with Paid Search in Australia and has now expanded to cross-channel Search, Shopping & Facebook Advertising for both Australia and the USA – all the while still protecting organic & Etsy sales.
- Scalable structure that has been replicated in Australia & USA
- Overall revenue lift from Cross-Channel strategy for both AU & USA
- Unbranded keywords average 10x ROAS with Branded keywords average 50x ROAS