LE ROSE is an online retailer, specialising in robes and gifts for brides and bridesmaids.
After rapid organic growth via Etsy and Instagram, they were looking to transition to a scalable model with Intentional. While maintaining their existing presence particular on Etsy, where a majority of sales come from.
While purchasing Brand was important we needed to ensure we were not simply transferring value from 1 channel to another:
1) Create a scalable structure for growth via Adwords
2) Maintain sales from Etsy
3) Separate out performance and budgets for Brand vs Unbranded campaigns
In a season of rapid growth, we needed an agency that could listen & action our unique brief. Being new to Adwords it was incredible to have Intentional respond and explain the strategy & structure in a simple way. But more than that, deliver on their promise to help scale our business through advertising without sacrificing organic sales
– Kristy Breed, Owner, LE ROSE
Strategy & Results
In the years we have been working with LE ROSE, we’ve been really proud to see their brand and sales grow month on month.
We successfully implemented a buying strategy, naming convention and reporting format to ensure the clear differential between sales from Brand searches and Category keywords.
This structure enables us to manage budgets at a keyword level to maximise performance and help scale their Adwords, while maintaining organic & Etsy sales.
1) Scalable structure that has been replicated in Australia & USA markets
2) Brand budgets protected to deliver a 50x ROAS
3) Clear differentiated performance metrics for Category keywords, which still average a 10x ROAS