… speak like them.
Facebook recently announced the rollout of Reach & Frequency formats for Video advertising.
The strange part about this announcement is that brands can *already*:
- Achieve incredibly targeted, high quality video views for mere cents on the dollar,
- Include multiple videos to be shown in a sequence,
- Create audiences of people who watch these ads for further targeting,
- Report on average video duration watched for each video,
- Include a Call to Action and measure conversions, and
- Do all of this at a very respectable Optimised CPM
With such sophisticated advertising, why would Facebook appear to go *backward* to introduce this Reach & Frequency buying format?
The reason is that Facebook is clearly going after TV ad dollars.
The ‘problem’ with super advanced digital marketing is that its a foreign language to what TV Media Buyers were used to buying – and there’s a lot of blue ocean of TV ad spend that Facebook wants to own.
By now ‘speaking TV’, Facebook may have perhaps removed the final barrier for TV advertisers to shift their budget – and so we’re expecting to see an explosion of TV ads on Facebook over the next 6-12 months as ad dollars move across.
A prime example of Facebook selling them what they want, but giving them what they need.
How can we help?
Not many people know this but the word ‘Crisis’ in Chinese is actually made up of 2 characters, one means Danger and the other means opportunity.
Although we are going through this crisis, this current situation can force us to come up with better and more efficient processes, internal collaborations and better leaderships.
If you need help with your Online Ads, reach out to us here: https://intnt.nl/hello
Stay up to date
Get notified when we release more content. Subscribe here.